In coordination with Engineering Office and Project Management, ensure correct design, construction, commissioning and qualification in full compliance with internal requirements and authorities' requirement of HVAC and Industrial Utilities packages (networks, installation and pieces of equipment). Related to these packages, it includes:
- Being representative for all activities
- Supporting the E.O in management of activities related to these packages
- Ensuring alignment between E.O and our client Specification and Guidance
- Reviewing design and technical documentation
- Following-up construction & all testing activities falling under the package
- Facilitating handover process towards the end user
Hard Skills :
Demonstrates deep knowledge and expertise in design and implementation of engineering projects.
Min 8 years of experience
Key capabilities include:
▪ Definition of functional, technical and quality requirements.
▪ Realisation of reviews of process studies, AFD's, P&ID’s and layouts
▪ Review tender packages and oversight contractor's performance.
▪ Integration of operability and EHS requirements at all design steps.
▪ Preparation of the project testing, commisioning and inspection requirements
▪ Assessment of systems' legal conformity.
▪ On-site verification of execution according to good practices
▪ Interface with Site existing Utilities infrastructures
Soft Skills :
▪ Team working & Communication / Autonomy / Contractors' management.
▪ Good project integration experience: organisation, cost, time, schedule, contracting, procurement, qualification, validation, technologies.
Language Proficiency Requirements :
French / EnglishLocalisation :Wavre