Project Leader High Voltage
1000 Bruxelles, Belgique - Belgie
Localisation : BruxellesDate de début : ASAP
Alliance Engineering is a consultancy and engineering company based in Louvain-la-Neuve in Belgium. We support our clients in the conception, the study, the realisation and the management of their projects. We work in differents sectors: energy, rail and special technics.
The Project leader plays a key role in the technical coordination of the cable-related aspects within an innovative high-tech environment.
- Play an active role in the technical definition (scoping) of the High Voltage projects to ensure coherence at the level of the system as well as the feasibility of these different projects and the strategy of the Compagny;- Support the vision of the Compagny during the technical negotiations with international coc-investment partners;
- Ensure that it takes into account all the specific requirements that are necessary for the proper implementation of the projects and verify that the suppliers meet the requirements set by the Compagny (quality, safety, price, etc.) ;
- Use technical expertise to the quotations of the various relevant examine parties to approve, in consultation with your board ;
- Supporting and leading international project teams and participate in appropriate meetings to ensure the proper conduct ;
- Responsible for the technical explanation of the project to many stakeholders, such as local newspapers, authorities or public information sessions as part of the permitting process;
- Keep an eye on new opportunities to develop the business and make the contacts necessary to transform it in future missions.
- You have a Master (preferably civil) in engineering : electrical, electromechanical or electronical.- You have minimum 3-5 years experience in project management, preferably in an international environment.
- You have an extensive experience in the management of technical projects, preferably cable projects or similar.
- You are flexible in terms of movements and diversity of the projects to follow (prepared assignments of several months abroad - to accept Europe).
- You are a good negotiator, you have a strong assertiveness, social skills, extrovert and professional attitude.
- You demonstrate a high degree of autonomy without the common interest and the strategies / procedures apply within the company (transversality) to lose sight of.
- You have an analytical mind and deliver enabling a smooth succession of progress of the projects.
- You are highly adaptable, both in terms of communication and cultural terms.
- You are looking for a challenge and you are ready for a strong personal investment.
- You are a French native speaker with a good knowledge in Dutch or you are a perfect bilingual in Dutch and French, and you have a good command of English.